Qualitas delivers medications, nutritional support, infusion pumps and supplies as well as comprehensive education and infusion therapy management to patients in need of home infusion therapy.
Home infusion therapy offers a convenient, cost-effective alternative to lengthy hospital stays or frequent outpatient infusion visits. It enables you to remain active and independent as you receive therapy in the comfort of your home on a schedule that works for you.
Our expert team of specially trained clinical pharmacists and certified IV registered nurses deliver the highest level of care, with comprehensive, innovative and progressive treatment plans for patients of all ages.
All of our services are individually tailored to meet the unique needs and diagnosis of each client to ensure the most convenient, positive home infusion experience possible. Plus, we coordinate all aspects of infusion therapy, to help ease the transition from hospital to home.
- Responsive, fast initiation of service – usually within just hours of referral!
- Comprehensive assessments and educational materials with individualized patient and caregiver training.
- Advanced pump technology – portable, ambulatory pumps make it easy and convenient for infusion patients to adhere to therapy while attaining the highest level of mobility and independence.
- Highly skilled pharmacists coordinate care with physicians to determine appropriate TPN formulas, drug dosages and can customize sterile compounds in our state-of-the-art clean room for the safest, most precise treatment regimes.
- Free, dependable same day delivery of medication and supplies to the patients’ home, office or other designated location, with inventory monitoring to ensure ample supplies.
- Reimbursement specialists handle all insurance verifications, authorizations, claims and billing for a hassle-free experience.
- Office hours Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- 24-Hour On Call Nurse and Pharmacist for any problem or emergency that might arise.
- Durable medical equipment coordination, if clients need a hospital bed, wheelchair, or other medical supplies upon their return home.
- Additional Skilled Nursing or arrangements for Certified Home Health Aide Services with an Affiliated Home Health Agency or Certified Agency if needed.
- Bilingual staff and on-call translators help to ensure that our non-English speaking patients fully understand their therapy regimens.
- Accreditation by the Joint Commission – your assurance of the highest quality of care.
Our caring, knowledgeable staff of IV, PICC certified, CRNI and Oncology certified nurses have years of experience in all aspects and genres of home infusion care.
Therapies We Provide:
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- Antibiotic, Antifungal & Antiviral Therapies
- Pain Management
- Medtronic Pump refills
- Tocolytic Therapy
- Inotropic Therapy
- Chelation Therapy
- Enteral Therapy
- Oral Transplant Medication
Our nursing staff works with patients to help them comfortably transition from hospital to home infusion administration delivering one-on-one, customized patient education and hands-on training. We makeregular home visits to monitor patient progress throughout their therapy, and provide ongoing clinical care, assessment and maintenance of intravenous sites and equipment.
Our Nursing Services Include:
- Medtronic Pump Refills and Reprogramming
- Central Line Care
- Peripheral Catheter Care
- Port-A-Cath Care
- IM and SubQ injections
- PICC Insertion (needs Xray confirmation)
- Midline Insertion
Our goal is to deliver the highest level of patient care. Throughout treatment, our staff of certified pharmacists continually monitors each patient’s clinical status, the efficacy of treatment, laboratory test results, as well as patient compliance with infusion therapy. We work closely with the referring physician and other members of the patient’s healthcare team to ensure that any medication or treatment related issues, side effects or reactions are reported immediately, so appropriate medication changes or adjustments to therapy can be initiated as soon as possible.